- Advanced Peptide Hand Therapy
- 4 oz
- Item Catalog Number: 80155
Over time, daily activities and unprotected exposure to sunlight and environmental factors wreak havoc on the thin skin on the hands. The damage manifests as unsightly age spots, wrinkles, dryness, and crepiness that make people look older than they are.1
Cosmesis Advanced Peptide Hand Therapy is a new formulation containing
N-Acetyl Glucosamine and Retinol
Aging-increased pigment production causes age spots, discolored patches, and uneven skin tone. N-acetyl glucosamine slows down pigment production, and was clinically shown to even out skin tone and soften brown spots in just eight weeks.2 Retinol, a form of vitamin A, was demonstrated to support skin health after sun exposure.3
Sarsasapogenin and Macelignan
With age, hands lose subcutaneous fat, causing a skeletal-like appearance and increasingly visible tendons and veins. The plant compound sarsasapogenin was found to promote factors involved in adipocyte differentiation by 201%4—a process supportive of the formation of subcutaneous adipose tissue and plumping of the skin. The nutmeg compound macelignan was shown to increase lipid storage within adipocytes, indicating support for plumping of the skin and minimizing wrinkles.5
Aging hands are commonly dry and flaky. Macadamia oil is among the richest sources of palmitoleic acid6—a key component of sebum that supports hydration7—enabling it to moisturize and soften dry, mature skin. It also provides natural moisturizers squalene and vitamin E.8-10
Years of hand muscle contractions result in wrinkles. By modulating the neuronal excitability behind muscle contractions, acetyl octapeptide-3 was shown to reduce wrinkle depth up to 63%.11
Cosmesis Advanced Peptide Hand Therapy incorporates all six of these compounds into one synergistic formula that noticeably rejuvenates the appearance of aging hands.
1. Dermatol Ther. 2011 Jan-Feb;24(1):62-70.
2. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2007 Mar;6(1):20-6.
3. J Invest Dermatol. 2000 Mar;114(3):480-6.
4. Available at: http://bosommax.com/files/bosommax/Volufiline%20Study.pdf. Accessed August 20, 2014.
5. Available at: http://www.in-cosmeticsasia.com/__novadocuments/12507. Accessed August 20, 2014.
6. Pak J Pharm Sci. 2008 Jan;21(1):45-50.
7. J. Lipid Res.2008;49:271-81.
8. Eur J Phann Sci. 1995;3:241-3.
9. Molecules. 2009 Jan 23;14(1):540-54.
10. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2004 May;55(3):171-8.
11. Available at: http://www.nanotokin.com/downloads/Snap8.pdf. Accessed August 20, 2014.
Purified Water (Aqua), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Anemmarrhenae Asphodeloides (Root) Extract, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, White Oil, Polysorbate 20, Cellulose Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross-Polymer, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester Dihydrochloride, Macelignan, Tocopherol, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Retinol, Glucosamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Discontinue use if redness occurs. Do not ingest.
|Cosmesis For LEF|